- Are you visiting Chania alone, for a short business trip, with your partner for a short vacation, or with your family? Chania is the ideal place for everyone and for all ages!
- Best season is from April until October.
- Three days are not enough to take a full taste of Chania. However, if this is your first time in this beautiful city, and you only have three days to explore it, here you will find all the "must see" attractions, but from a local's point of view.
- For those who had visited Chania in the past, it's time to see many more than the Old Venetian Harbour and the beaches around the city.
- This itinerary is a combination of amazing landscapes next to the sea and delicious food based on traditional Cretan products, part of the Mediterranean diet that has been studied and noted by leading scientists as one of the healthiest in the world.
You can't go to Chania without visiting:
- The Old Venetian Harbour and the scenic alleys of the Old Town.
- The beautiful Koum Kapi area and the historic district of Halepa.
- The panoramic view of the city from Venizelos Tomb's in Akrotiri.
- The only natural lake in Crete, Lake Kournas, just an hour away from Chania.
- Falassarna beach that has been voted in the past as one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe.
Get a first taste of Chania in the following video.
In this itinerary you may also find detailed information about:
- Restaurants, beaches, cafes and bars.
- Sightseeing in museums, ruins, old churches and fortresses.
- Public transportation information, photos and maps.
- Local tips that you can't find in travel books.
- Tips for great day trips around the city and many more...
If you are still unsure, my email is provided in the itinerary. I will be happy to answer any questions.
Have an amazing vacation!