What will you see in Vilnius?
- Starting in beautiful, UNESCO World Heritage-listed Vilnius Old Town, you will visit such sites as the complex of the city’s castles, Gediminas Castle, the famous Cathedral, and wonderful Bernardinai Gardens.
- After the Old Town, you will visit the bohemian district of Užupis, full of artists, street art pieces, and cozy cafes. If weather is good, you might even be able to use the swing under the Užupis bridge!
- You will discover diverse Lithuanian art in the new breathtaking MO Museum designed by Daniel Libeskind.
- You will stand open-mouthed in amazing churches of Vilnius, like the Church of Saint Anne, and will enjoy the perfect panorama of the city from Trys Kryžiai monument viewpoint.
What does this Vilnius itinerary include?
- Two-day step-by-step guide of Vilnius.
- Detailed navigation information: maps, directions, and transportation tips for you to easily travel in the city.
- Tips and tricks for saving money, time, and getting the best from your visit.
- Best dining options for a range of budgets – search less and see more.
Who is this itinerary for?
For travelers planning their first visit to Vilnius, Lithuania. This itinerary covers major sights, insider experience, cultural insights and practical tips about moving in the city. Everything is planned and calculated for your two perfect days in Lithuania’s capital!
Why you should buy this Vilnius travel guide?
- Saves you time: no need to research countless tourism websites or to look for such boring information, like getting to and from the airport – grab this all-inclusive guide and you are ready to explore the city!
- Full Vilnius guide – architectural, cultural, and historical insights included.
- Majority of activities are free – no overpriced tourist traps with huge waiting lines!
If you are unhappy with the itinerary for any reason, Unanchor provides a full refund. If you are unhappy with the guide, please do contact me and let me know how I can make it better!
What are you waiting for? Go get this guide and discover Vilnius!