The most livable city and the happiest country in the world! Come and experience the Danish Christmas ‘hygge’ yourself. This two-day guide is the perfect introduction to the best of Christmas in Copenhagen. Experience it like a local. It’s like having your own personal tour guide in your pocket!
This itinerary includes a 2-day tour of the best sites that are loved by the locals, helping you see this fairytale city and enjoy the Danish culture. It also includes maps and photos of the main sights so you can find your way around the city without any problems.
The restaurants are carefully selected so you will enjoy a great atmosphere and fantastic Danish food, while in the company of locals.
This is the city of the Little Mermaid and of Tivoli Gardens. It is the city of fascinating architecture, an interesting royal family, and full of Danish ‘hygge’. Hygge translates roughly to cosyness but is much more than that. It is what happens when surrounded by your friends and family. It is a warm atmosphere where you feel safe to be yourself. It is candles burning on a dark winter’s night. It is what you will discover if you find yourself in a bar with locals. It is the reason you will return to Denmark time and time again!
Immerse yourself in Danish culture
The main difference between this Copenhagen guide and a regular one is, because it is written by a local, you will only be seeing the sights worth seeing, and you will only be paying for the attractions that are worth the ticket fee. And, of course, you will be immersed in the Danish culture by going where the locals go and eating where they eat. All in all this is a guide to experience Christmas in Copenhagen like a local!
What does this itinerary include?
- A two-day step-by-step walking tour of the city - all the planning is done for you.
- Detailed maps, directions, and navigation information to guide you easily from place to place.
- Insider tips for saving time and money, including plenty of free activities.
- Beautiful photographs of key city sights.
- Personalised dining, shopping, and sightseeing suggestions.
Why You Should Buy This Guide
- You'll learn the secrets of Copenhagen.
- You'll discover Copenhagen at it's best - Christmas time!
- You'll get detailed instructions on how to get from place to place.
- You'll be guaranteed to have a great trip!