This itinerary is the best introduction to Las Vegas on the cheap.
It includes free and cheap activities around the best casinos in Las Vegas. You will also get:
- Tips on where to find good, cheap food in the city
- Tips on where to learn about the art and architecture of the city
- Tour ideas for learning about Las Vegas history
- Shopping suggestions
- Activity suggestions
- Ideas for summer and other seasons
- Tips on where to go to learn about Las Vegas in the 50's and 60's when it was Frank Sinatra's town
- Plus much more!
The main focus of this itinerary is to help you see the city quick and on the cheap. There are a lot of free activities in the city, if you know where to look, and this guide helps you start looking.