Palm Springs is Los Angeles favorite escape from the hustle and bustle of city living. There's plenty to see in the desert, from weird art to strange museums, to a Zen-like experience, 400 species of birds, fine art, and having dinner where the Rat Pack used to hang out - the desert has something for everyone.
This trip provides the complete desert experience - how to get there, where to stay, great places to eat, and what to see. If you buy this itinerary, you will have fun, save money, and see a wide range of what the desert has to offer - not just the popular places of the desert, but plenty lesser known suggestions as well.
Days of this tour can be swapped around according to your needs:
Day 1 - Palms Springs - enjoy some relaxing in Hollywood's favorite get away spot.
Day 2 - Salton Sea Adventure - Amazing folk art, California's largest lake, wildlife, thousands of bananas, and much more!
Day 3 - Joshua Tree - Get your cowboy on in the High Desert, take a sound bath, visit the crochet museum, and see the incredible Yucca trees.
- Lots of tips about visiting the desert.
- Where to stay whatever your budget.
- Suggestions on how to save money on your trip.
- The best lunch and dinner suggestions to suit your wallet.
- Pictures and maps of locations to help guide you around without a smartphone.
- Days of the tour can be easily swapped around for your convenience.
- Tons of activity suggestions if you want to extend your trip.
- All destinations are suitable for travellers of any age.