- This itinerary is the perfect way to see the highlights of Saint Petersburg in just a few days.
- It includes all of the must-see sights as well as a few off the beaten path sights that will make your time in Saint Petersburg unique.
- The itinerary includes both a set timetable and list of locations to see, as well as ample free time in these locations to explore on your own.
- The itinerary is great for budget travelers as well as people who want to explore the history of Russia's window to the west.
Sights & Places You'll See With This Itinerary:
- Peter and Paul Fortress
- The Summer Gardens
- Field of Mars
- Church on Spilled Blood
- The famous canals of Saint Petersburg
- The Hermitage
- The Russian Museum
- Performances at the famous Marinskii
- Try authentic Russian food in some of Saint Petersburg’s best restaurants
The Main Focus Of This Itinerary:
- To show the highlights of Saint Petersburg in just a few days.
- Learn how to navigate Saint Petersburg on foot to see the most of the city without having to spend a fortune on transportation
- To make getting around Saint Petersburg easy and lessen your chances of getting lost on Saint Petersburg's many small streets.
Why You Should Buy The Guide:
- To see as many things as possible in Saint Petersburg without having to rely on large tour companies
- To get a sense of Saint Petersburg's unique layout
- To be able to travel without a large cumbersome guide book.
What Does This Itinerary Include?
- 28-page PDF document
- Numerous pictures showing key sights of Saint Petersburg
- Maps that show point of origin and destination for excursions
- Helpful hints for booking hotels and transportation to Saint Petersburg
- Suggestions for food to try and souvenirs to buy
- My contact information if you should need anything else or have any questions while planning your trip.
Who Is This Guide For?
- First time travelers to Saint Petersburg
- People who like to explore on their own
- That Saint Petersburg is an amazing city so have a great time exploring this beautiful place!