You will be in awe of how much of The City of Lights you can experience in 24 hours.
Who is this itinerary for?
For travelers with only a short amount of time to spend in Paris, this itinerary covers all of the major monuments while also providing an insider experience that is friendly for your wallet - all in one day!
What will you see in Paris?
- Starting in the art district Montmarte, you will visit such sites as Sacre Couer Bascillica and the famous Moulin Rouge before continuing on to Notre Dame Cathedral and the Saint Michele area for lunch.
- A leisurely stroll along the Seine River will take you through the heart of Paris to the Louvre Museum.
- From the Louvre, you will continue through the beautiful Tuilerie Gardens, indulge your sweet tooth and sample Parisian shopping on the Champs Elysees, and see breathtaking sites of Paris from the Arch de Triomphe.
- A snack at the magnificent Eiffel Tower in classic French fashion will put you in the mood to see the famous monument sparkle against a setting sun from Paris's best kept secret outlook, before dinner at a restaurant that will take you back to Hemingway's Paris of the 1920s.
- Finish your day off with a glass of wine or an all night party in one of the city's most famous nightlife areas.
What does this itinerary include?
- A one-day step-by-step tour of the city - all the planning is done for you.
- Detailed maps, directions, and navigation information to guide you easily from place to place.
- Insider tips for saving time and money, including plenty of free activities.
- Beautiful photographs of key city sights.
- Personalised dining, shopping, and sightseeing suggestions - meaning less time spent searching & more time spent doing!
Why you should buy this guide:
- You'll learn the secrets of Paris.
- You'll get detailed instructions on how to get from place to place.
- You'll be guaranteed to have a great trip!
About your tour guide:
Jess Hopper came up with this one-day tour of Paris while studying abroad for a semester and passed it along to many other people before deciding to publish it with Unanchor. She is a recent college graduate and working toward a career in travel writing. Her interest in France started from watching the show Madeline.
At $4.99, the itinerary will pay for itself the first time you follow my advice on dining and destinations. If you are unhappy with the itinerary for any reason, Unanchor provides a full refund. What are you waiting for? Go get this guide and explore Paris!