“God lives everywhere — but — He vacations in Arizona.” This iconic quote was written by Joseph Stacey in Arizona Highways Magazine. Mr. Stacey knew what he was talking about. Phoenix and Scottsdale are the ultimate destination cities, and for more than just the 330 days of sunshine a year. Three days is a perfect amount of time to get a glimpse into all that the “Valley of Sun” has to offer, and this guide is your ticket in.
Phoenix is the 5th largest city in the country, and covers over 2,000 square miles. Go a little further north and this capital city melts into its trendy neighbor Scottsdale, to form a first-class metropolitan area for dining, arts, sports, and culture. This three-day guide to Phoenix and Scottsdale will highlight the must see attractions, activities, restaurants, and more. Don’t waste your time driving around and researching, but take it from a local. You’ll never forget your time here!
In this three-day guide you’ll experience:
- The Best Shopping and Dining in Old Town Scottsdale
- Hidden Gems of Cave Creek
- Outdoor Desert Adventures
- The Top Hiking Spots for All Levels
- Tips on the Finest Golf Courses and Spas
- Advice on the Best Day Trips from the Phoenix Area
- How to Explore the Wild West
- Trendy Spots for Your Drink of Choice
- A Guide to Downtown Phoenix
- Tips on How to Get Around and Enjoy Phoenix and Scottsdale to the Fullest!
This guide is built for everyone, including options for different budgets, tastes, fitness levels, and activity choices. I do recommend using a car or relying on a ride-sharing company, as the city is big and public transportation isn’t the most convenient. Whether it be your first, second, or tenth visit to Phoenix and Scottsdale, I promise you’ll see something new and get a taste of Arizona’s natural beauty.