- This 2-day itinerary is an excellent introduction to the city of Toronto!
- It will guide you through the different neighborhoods of Toronto, including: Downtown, Kensington Market, Chinatown, the Distillery District, Centre Island, and Yorkville.
- It includes attractions that the tourist will enjoy but that locals also appreciate.
- You will eat the way Torontonians do by getting a taste of the cafes, bars and restaurants the locals like to frequent.
- This itinerary is ideal for those looking to explore the city on foot (though you will also have the opportunity to ride the streetcar, subway and ferry).
- The activities outlined are suitable for those on a low to moderate budget. It includes affordable ways of spending a day in the city, as well as moderately priced outings.
Sights and places you will see with this itinerary:
- Visit the CN Tower; the tallest free-standing structure in the Western Hemisphere
- Walk through the heart of Chinatown
- Explore Kensington Market, the hippie part of town, with suggestions to the best vintage stores, restaurants and cafes in the neighborhood
- Ride the tram to the ferry-docks
- Explore Centre Island on foot, bike or kayak
- Visit to the Distillery District with tips to the best brewery, coffee shop and galleries in the area
- Explore Casa Loma; a beautiful castle overlooking the city
- Enjoy an Italian meal in one of the trendiest neighborhoods in the city: Yorkville
- Visit the exhibits at the Royal Ontario Museum or the Art Gallery of Ontario
- Watch the sunset with a drink in hand at the patio with the best view
Why you should buy this guide:
- It will guide you to the best things to see and do in Toronto!
- It will save you time when planning your visit to the city.
- You will visit the main tourist attractions as well as off-the beaten-path places only locals know about.
- Suggestions on the best places to eat in each neighborhood.
- It will give you maps, photos, and specific directions so that you are able to navigate the city without getting lost.
Table of Contents:
- How to use this guide
- About the author
- The 2-day itinerary
- Transportation tips
- Money – ATMs, credit cards, and currency
- Getting into the city