- This itinerary is the perfect way to see the highlights of Moscow in just a few days.
- It includes all of the must-see sights as well as a few off the beaten path sights that will make your time in Moscow unique.
- The itinerary includes both a set timetable and list of locations to see, as well as ample free time in these locations to explore on your own.
- The itinerary is great for budget travelers as well as people who want to explore the history of Russia's largest city.
Sights & Places You'll See With This Itinerary:
- Red Square
- The Kremlin
- Patriarch's Pond
- The Bulgakov House Museum
- The Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts
- Stroll the Arbat, Moscow's most famous street
- Explore Moscow's rich literary history
- Browse Izmailovsky Park & learn how to haggle for the best souvenirs
- The Armory
- The Ring Line of the Moscow Metro System
- Try authentic Russian food & food from the Caucuses
- Learn how to buy tickets for some of the best ballet & opera performances in Moscow
The Main Focus Of This Itinerary:
- To show the highlights of Moscow in just a few days.
- Using public transportation to save you money & to get you around the city the fastest way possible.
- To make getting around Moscow easy and lessen your chances of getting lost on Moscow's many small streets.
Why You Should Buy The Guide:
- To see as many things as possible in Moscow without feeling overwhelmed by Moscow's size and number of tourist attractions.
- To get a sense of Moscow's layout and an understanding of how to get around the city on your own rather than in a large tour group.
- To be able to travel without a large cumbersome guide book.
What Does This Itinerary Include?
- Numerous pictures showing key sights of Moscow
- Maps that show point of origin and destination for excursions
- Helpful hints for booking hotels and transportation to Moscow
- Suggestions for food to try and souvenirs to buy
- My contact information if you should need anything else or have any questions while planning your trip.
Who Is This Guide For?
- First time travelers to Moscow
- People who like to explore on their own
- That Moscow is an amazing city so have a great time exploring this beautiful place!