St. Petersburg, Florida is a city on the Gulf Coast of Florida. It's known for its warm weather, proximity to the beach, and wide variety of museums. It's often referred to as the "Sunshine City" because it averages 361 days of sunshine a year. That's good news for all of those people who want to sunbathe. Visitors to St. Petersburg tend to divide their time between the beach and the bustling downtown area. By doing that, they're able to see everything St. Petersburg has to offer.
This guide will give you step-by-step instructions for vacationing in St. Petersburg. It will show you the highlights of Downtown St. Petersburg, and it will give you ideas for activities to do on the beach. If you're a first-time visitor to this area of Florida, this guide is sure to help you plan your trip.
Some of the Sights You'll See With This Itinerary:
- Dali Museum
- The cool and laid back shopping area of Downtown St. Petersburg
- Museum of Fine Arts
- St. Petersburg Museum of History
- The famous St. Pete Beach
- The shops of John's Pass
- Sunken Gardens
- And more!
Why You Should Buy This Guide
- You'll learn about all the highlights of St. Petersburg.
- You'll get detailed instructions on how to get from place to place.
- You'll be guaranteed to have a great trip!
If that all sounds good to you, then let's get started!