Like the title states, the spirit of Tucson encompasses many cultures and a colorful and varied history. My 3 day itinerary offers a tasting menu of possibilities including vivid art and architecture, the best Mexican food and sunset views, historical reenactments and a tour through Tombstone, “The town too tough to die”. If you like to be outside, I tell you where to see wild animals in their natural habitats and gorgeous desert scenery in the mountains and canyons of this beautiful valley. If you prefer to be inside, I give you the best suggestions for live music venues, high end shopping and relaxed afternoons.
With three days in the desert, shouldn’t you spend it seeing the best of the best?
What you'll get with this itinerary
- Cheap or free activities and food for budget travelers
- Restaurant and activity recommendations in multiple neighborhoods
- Advice about museums, local hangouts and architectural landmarks.
- Specific directions and maps from one location to another.
- Pictures to help you visually locate your destination.
Take a chance, spend $2.99 and buy this itinerary. You've only got 3 days so you should make them count!