- This itinerary is the perfect way to see the highlights of Philadelphia in a weekend.
- It includes all of the must-see sights as well as a few off the beaten path sights that will make your time in Philadelphia unique.
- The itinerary includes both a set timetable and list of locations to see, as well as ample free time in these locations to explore on your own.
- The itinerary is great for budget travelers as well as people who want to explore the history of Philadelphia on their own as well as see what makes Philadelphia such a lively and fun city today.
Sights & Places You'll See With This Itinerary:
- City Hall
- Love Park
- The Union League
- Rittenhouse Square
- The Liberty Bell
- The Constitution Center
- The Philadelphia Art Museum
- Boat House Row
- The Italian Market
- South Street
The Main Focus Of This Itinerary:
- To show the highlights of Philadelphia in just two days.
- Learn how to navigate Philadelphia on foot to see the most of the city without having to spend a fortune on transportation
- To make getting around Philadelphia easy
Why You Should Buy The Guide:
- To see as many things as possible in Philadelphia without having to rely on large tour companies
- To get a sense of Philadelphia’s historical background while enjoying the many modern day sites that makes Philadelphia a fun destination for a weekend.
- To be able to travel without a large cumbersome guide book.
What Does This Itinerary Include?
- 19-page PDF document
- Numerous pictures showing key sights of Philadelphia
- Maps that show point of origin and destination for excursions
- Helpful hints for booking hotels and transportation to Philadelphia
- Suggestions for restaurants (and cheesesteaks!)
- My contact information if you should need anything else or have any questions while planning your trip.
Who Is This Guide For?
- First time travelers to Philadelphia
- People who like to explore on their own
- That Philadelphia is an amazing city so have a great time exploring this beautiful place!